- May be used to either a natural and synthetic fiber.
- Produces brighter colors and clearer images.
- May be used for dope dyeing for filament yarn.
- Better yield because of it eliminates washing-off and faster printing.
- It presents the fewest problems for the printer of all the coloration processes, with regard to labor costs, equipment and reliability of production.
- Properly produced pigment prints, using selected products, have an unsurpassed fastness to light and good general fastness properties.
- Extremely well suited for color resist effects, for example, under azoic and reactive dyes.